C Bud wrote:

> Do you still have any CD's available?  I recently
> joined eug-lug, but have not made it to any meetings
> or clinics yet.  I'm up in the Salem area and not
> familiar with where your meeting place is (whereabouts
> in Eugene, I used to live in Santa Clara) also, dates
> and times (I saw Thursday 6:30 in a messege, once a
> month??? every???)Is there local parking?  How late do
> they go to?

Our meeting place is at EFN, 43 W. Broadway, Eugene.  That's right in
the middle of downtown.  Mapquest can give you driving directions.

The best legal place to park is in the Overpark, a parking garage
whose entrance is on Oak St. between 10th and Broadway. (Broadway is
where 9th would logically be.)  Oak is one way northbound.  Mapquest
can give you driving directions -- try 925 Oak St. as an address.

Our clinics are every Thursday, roughly 6:30 to 9:00.  This Thursday's
clinic has been bumped in favor of Ralph's presentation.  We try to
have presentations twice a month on Saturdays; see the web site
(http://www.euglug.org/) for currently scheduled events.

kbobsoft software consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]