The course description says that its navigable by a (4x4?)pickup truck, but the vehicle must operate autonomously and - I think - without pit-stops for refueling, etc. The fuel with the highest energy density thats readily available is diesel AFAIK. Any publicly available signals are allowed, so GPS, Mapquest, etc. are all possible tools but CIA spy satellites aren't <"/
~Beaker

The race is to be run at night.

Mike O ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote*:

Wait a minute. You want to avoid pedestrians? Cyclists
maybe but pedestrians?!! I'm sure the majority of
entries are going to be solar powered unless that's
out of the rule books. We are talking LA to LV here.
Lots and lots of sunshine.