Do you use fink?  I have gotten multiple very-positive comments, and
suggested it to others, although I am not a Mac user yet... it is hard
to justify the cost of the hardware at this point, although the
system integrations are quite nice -- although I'm pretty comfortable
with X apps, mostly gnome, and can afford HW costing 1/3 to 1/2 as much.
Fink is cool, anywhoo!

ciao,

   Ben