Tooooooo much! More than buying one off eBay, certainly. I got a quote of $65-70 to send it from here to a friend in Minnesota, and decided to just bag that idea. PLUS the boxing and packing, ugh. The going rate (incl shipping & handling) on eBay is $50.

Max

Linux Rocks ! wrote:

heh... yeah... I could have fed ex pick it up... how much do you suppose that would cost!

Jamie