I should tell my slightly amusing story on this - I tried to donate it to the Goodwill on Coburg Rd, and they don't accept (and will soon stop selling) computer parts anymore. I called EFN, and they did not want it, but suggested St Vinny's on Seneca. Tried there, but they wanted me to give them $5 in addition to giving them the monitor! (Or any other computer equipment for that matter). "Sure we'll accept your gift, but you have to pay us for the effort of pricing it and putting it on a shelf." That irked me, so here I am looking for a home for this monitor! Seriously though, Jamie if you really want another monitor, I would be happy to drop it off.

Having done this "free stuff" posting before, it occured to me that it might be of some use to the community to provide a sort of "Humane Society" for computer equipment... But entirely free, or close to that. Could make an active effort to assemble Linux-based systems, and donate them to those who might need them.

Max

Bob Crandell wrote:

Max could always drop it off at my office and Jamie could pick it up from there next
time he is in the neighborhood.

Bob

Linux Rocks ! ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

heh... yeah... I could have fed ex pick it up... how much do you suppose that
would cost!

Jamie