Yeah, I've heard of that.... was assuming that 8BIM was an 8-bit bitmap.
There are a number of full-blown HTML documents in the DLL too; one odd
thing I noticed was a URI like "res://filename.dll/otherfile.jpg" inside
some HTML that is inside the DLL.  I think it was pointing to same DLL it
came from.  Thanks Jason!