Haven't we milked this one dry already? What does all this have to do with the possible exploration of one of Jupiter's moons anyhow? So Fox came up with a stupid, but apparently entertaining show that no one in their right minds would believe? Isn't sci-fi by it's very nature the same thing? OK, forget I said that. I love sci-fi, I love to watch reruns of Star Trek in all its permutations, even Babylon 5 is entertaining. But science? Naw, and I don't even pretend it is.
So let's get back to discussing Europa.
When we land there, will we need flotation devices to float on the possibly slushy ice? If we land on an ice island and want to drill through, will the island drift so much that we'll lose our probes? Is there an atmosphere? How hot is the core? Lots more interesting stuff to speculate about than some crap served up on TV, don't you think?
:-)