Hi Larry,

What do you mean realistic graphics? Are we looking for some kind of
schematic to show  how and where the various components would go? Idea
of payload/propulsion overall dimensions (?2000mm x 300mm dia?)

A pretty picture or artists impression would have to based upon a
concept.

What are the group's aims? Do we have a list of the design goal the
concept must meet?

Interested to hear.

J.A.