Done and done.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: Images of Europan Life

Good point.  I was assuming you'd need very fine-grained discrete-event simulation of the interactions and evolution of individual organisms, and that there are no models for how terrestrial life evolved (if indeed terrestrial life originated on Earth).  Both may be bad assumptions.

Why not post this question to the bioastro list?

-michael turner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]