  1) Re: DC-DC theory question
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Batteries for go-kart
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Aux. battery.
  4) Re: Request for VW Rabbitt adapter plate dimensions
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Batteries for go-kart
        by "Dean Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Aux. battery.
        by Seth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Crazy Go-Kart EV ideas
        by Matthew Muelver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Batteries for go-kart
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Crazy Go-Kart EV ideas
        by Seth Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) RE: ev on Mr. Rogers
        by "George Tylinski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Crazy Go-Kart EV ideas
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) RE: Crazy Go-Kart EV ideas
        by "Andre Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Charging stations
        by "Chad Peddy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) RE: Charging stations
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 15) Re: Optimal battery pack?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Battery pack design for "ultra-light" EV
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17)
        by "Bruce Tucker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Individual Battery Bar Graphs