  1) Re: Individual Battery Bar Graphs
        by "Chad Peddy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Crazy Go-Kart EV ideas
        by Matthew Muelver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) EV pricing article
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Crazy Go-Kart EV ideas
        by "VanDerWal, Peter MSgt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Battery pack design for "ultra-light" EV
        by "Justin Southam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Battery lifespan vs Abusive owner (me!)
        by John Lussmyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) RE: Battery pack design for "ultra-light" EV
        by "Walker, Lesley R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) RE: Battery pack design for "ultra-light" EV
        by John Lussmyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: Battery pack design for "ultra-light" EV
        by "Walker, Lesley R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Fixed Vacuum Pump was (vacuum dummy light)
        by "Mander, Art" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Evercel MB80 price
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 12) Re: Individual Battery Bar Graphs
        by Brendan Kirby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Evercel MB80 price
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 14) Re: Evercel MB80 price
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 15) Very low cost vac indicator
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Batteries for go-kart
        by "Dean Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Slew of Questions
        by Sam Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) OT "What would Jesus Drive"
        by "Steven S. Lough" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Crazy Go-Kart EV ideas
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: "Do It Right the First Time"
        by Jim Coate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Crazy Go-Kart EV ideas
        by Peter VanDerWal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Crazy Go-Kart EV ideas
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Battery lifespan vs Abusive owner (me!)
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: "Do It Right the First Time"
        by Seth Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: Useful link