  1) Re: Responding to EV Naysayers
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: VW Rabbit adapter plate
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: De-Ox, was : Burning up L6-30 Connectors?
        by "Joseph H. Strubhar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Renault LeCar Parts
        by "Tony McCormick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Electric Scooter
        by "Chad Peddy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Silent Running was(Re: Responding to EV Naysayers)
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Silent Running was(Re: Responding to EV Naysayers)
        by "damon henry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) EV List constipation
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) EVLN(GM crunches Voltrod, McCollister eyes RAV4 EV)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Surplus aircraft nicads
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Surplus aircraft nicads
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Surplus aircraft nicads
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) EVLN(Donated GEM transports patients)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) EVLN(GEM delievers second harvest food)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) EVLN(Ford uses abandoned nEVs to get CARB credits)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) EVLN(McGruff buys GEM with drug money)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) EVLN(Voloci Ebike established SAVE fund)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) EVLN(GreenCar Oil/Auto nEV prophecy)-long
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
:

> Well, the charger's installed and certified. At some point Toyota will be
> releasing our new RAV4. Woo Hoo!

certified ?

> This will be our second EV, and we're currently in the process of dumping
> our gas ICE vehicles. I'm looking for a diesel pickup for the occasional
> long trips or work hauling. We'll be burning biodiesel for infrequent ICE
> usage. Well on schedule for our planned independence on fossil fuel for
our
> transportation needs.
>

> Only one problem left: Mindless friends constantly parroting the anti-EV

But when there gas cars brake and you give them a ride / tow  "o how sweet
it is"

> propaganda they pick up from the media. You know the type. They say things
> like, "Those solar panels you bought will take years to pay for
themselves".
> (Gee, good thing they have a TWENTY-FIVE YEAR warranty.)
> Or, my personal favorite: "EV's pollute just as much as gas cars, but the
> pollution is located at the power plant". I then point at my solar
> panels...and sigh.

I point out that the power company has more power than it knows what to do
with at night and EV's charging at night helps there bis .  Each street
light could be a EV charging.

> Anyone know of a source of anti-EV mythbusting info? I'm looking for a
> point-by-point refutation of the most common anti-EV myths that we all
know
> so well.

Why don't we write one up on the list than we can just print from there ( I
would like on also)

> I'd like to print multiple copies to hand out in response to the naysayers
> blather, so I don't have to waste more of MY time explaining things they
> won't understand anyway.

I don't think your wasting your time .  I think that a lot of times we don't
realize how new this EV thing is .  Like some ocean liner or long train it
takes a long time to slow down (to bad we're headed for a brick wall) .

> The oil companies may run our government, but we don't have to buy their
> product , go Electric .

How about that for the title ?
Steve Clunn

What method did your use for centering?