  1) Re: Fw: STM5-180 NiCad
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: 36V Solar Power System (OT?)
        by "James F. Jarrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: variac turn-on? maybe ot
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Bulk and Finishing Charger with PFC Chargers (was Re: Modular Chargers)
        by Edward Ang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Recycle Ni-Cads
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Ni-Cad charging
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Nissan X-Trail FCV
  8) RE: 36V Solar Power System (OT?)
        by "Andre Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: variac turn-on?  maybe ot
        by "Andre Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Ni-Cad charging
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Hybrid compared to EV in fuel cost.
        by Alan Batie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: 36V Solar Power System (OT?)
        by Bob Siebert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: ADC 9.1" Motor Torque
        by "Nick Viera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Modular Chargers
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) How best to replace stinker?
        by Michael Hoskinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Ni-Cad charging
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Feedback on EV high voltage system
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: How best to replace stinker?
        by Michael Hoskinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Feedback on EV high voltage system (version 1.1)
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: 36V Solar Power System (OT?)
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: EV digest 3913 - attachments getting through?
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Investigative TV on Ford's Broken Promises
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Feedback on EV high voltage system (version 1.1)
        by Mark Farver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) RE: Nissan X-Trail FCV
        by Claudio Natoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) 50hz,60hz  does it really matter?
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) please help with cable specs
        by richard ball <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Investigative TV on Ford's Broken Promises
        by Lightning Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Re: please help with cable specs
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 29) Re: Investigative TV on Ford's Broken Promises
        by "Klemkosky, Mark A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
what a pitty being on this side off the pond, i now about 80 like new
STM5-140MR sitting and nobody to use them....because here in France there is
no way to put a conversion on the road, law is law :^(

Philippe

Et si le pot d'échappement sortait au centre du volant ?
quel carburant choisiriez-vous ?
 http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr
Forum de discussion sur les véhicules électriques
http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr/Forum/index.php