  1) Re: Motor Amps, Battery Amps ?
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Lectra blows homemade fuse
  3) Re: Motor Amps, Battery Amps ?
        by Paul G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Interesting URL
        by Electro Automotive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Battery amps to Motor amps
        by "David (Battery Boy) Hawkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: attack on clean-air requirements
        by Danny Ames <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: WaveCrest Labs
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) RE: Interesting URL
        by "John Foster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) PFC-20 install
        by TiM M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: PFC-20 install
        by "Steve Clunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: attack on clean-air requirements
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) OT Hydrogen, was Re: Well-to-wheel efficiency of BEVs
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Well-to-wheel efficiency of BEVs
        by "John Westlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Motor Amps, Battery Amps ?
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Motor Amps, Battery Amps ?