  1) Re: Multiple Powertool chargers as Ni Cad Pack charger
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Multiple Powertool chargers as Ni Cad Pack charger
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  3) Re: The Amazing Little Hawkers.
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: The Amazing Little Hawkers.
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: The Amazing Little Hawkers.
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: The Amazing Little Hawkers.
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Multiple Powertool chargers as Ni Cad Pack charger
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Multiple Powertool chargers as Ni Cad Pack charger
        by Otmar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Wire burnout on the Power Wheels
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Multiple Powertool chargers as Ni Cad Pack charger
 11) Re: Blueprinting electric motors
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Charge Profile for Gel Batts
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Torque converters for DD EV's,  Re: KISS AC EV Drive System
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Multiple Powertool chargers as Ni Cad Pack charger
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Hydro caps,  Re: "very important that you allow the battery to gas"?
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: New 600-1,000 amp controllers,   Was: Controller overvoltage headroom,
Re: TS cell info
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Torque converters for DD EV's,  Re: KISS AC EV Drive System
        by "Richard Furniss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) sam's club agm "nascar" batteries
        by Mike Barber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Former EV1 Drivers/LA AutoShow Tickets
        by Marvin Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: sam's club agm "nascar" batteries
        by keith vansickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: sam's club agm "nascar" batteries
        by "Tom Shay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Hydro caps,  Re: "very important that you allow the battery to gas"?
        by Tom Coate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
I think a variac charger can Quickly murder your NiCd batteries.

Joe Smalley
Rural Kitsap County WA
Fiesta 48 volts
NEDRA 48 volt street conversion record holder