  1) LED output
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Radio Interfeence
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Fw: Hybrid Cars
        by Bruce Weisenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: charger isolation
        by brian baumel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: Individual battery monitoring
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: LED output
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: LED output
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Need a charger recommendation
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: LED output
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Individual battery monitoring
        by Tom Hudson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) RE: The Amazing Little Hawkers.
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Individual battery monitoring
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: LED output
        by "Andre' Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: LED output
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) No HV cables on underside?
        by Ryan Bohm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: LED output
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Radio Interfeence (dead raptor)
        by Nick Viera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) RE: The Amazing Little Hawkers.
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: No HV cables on underside?
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- Both Lee and Ken are right.
If you have a lot of brightness to work with a lens can spread it out, If you have a lot of lumens a lens can concentrate it to make it bright.
think volts,amps and a dc-dc converter. :-)

It is almost that simple, but since only the light that reaches our eye matters, we have to figure in wavelenght, spectrum, specularity(shinyness?), etc

almost like the argument wether linux is unix, it is only if you pay to use the name and submitt your product for certification.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.10 - Release Date: 1/10/2005

I don't get the hash or hissy sounds on Radio that is tune to FM, because I
unplug the charging cord before I go.

Or if you are talking about a radio in the house, than I do somewhat.  In
this country, the good sounds are on AM.