  1) Re: Question on Heibao EV
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) ThunderSky Self-Discharge
        by "Bill Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: S/P motor, was: RE: White Zombie...
        by "Andre' Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) RE: World Solar Challenge
        by "Myles Twete" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: World Solar Challenge
        by Keith Richtman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: battery explosion
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) RE: Ev state of charge display?
        by Carl Clifford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) PIR 100 mph Club
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: White Zombie Electrifies PIR ...12.424 @ 103.57 mph!
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: World Solar Challenge
        by Meta Bus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: World Solar Challenge, Stuff
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Question on Heibao EV, comments
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by Ralph Merwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Which Nedra class? Last posting .......Comments
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Question on Heibao EV
 18) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: A new Sunrise on eBay
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Chargers at Oct.7 auction in Phoenix FYI
        by Bruce Weisenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: A new Sunrise on eBay
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: A new Sunrise on eBay
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Which Nedra class? Last posting .......Comments
        by "Roderick Wilde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Try putting a 12V flip-flop MC14013 on the speed sensor so it thinks it's
going 1/2 speed.  That's what I'm doing on my bombardier with a similar
problem.