  1) Re: EVDL appears on Bombay TV
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Dean Kamen's sterling generator, Govenators green website & Robert Q
Riley
        by "Mike Ellis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) RE: Dragtimes Vote
        by "Matthew D. Graham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Range question, Need quick response
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: Dragtimes Vote
        by Bruce Weisenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Optima YT's
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Generator Swap
        by "Bill Dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Hybrid car that could -at Philly Auto show.
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  9) Re: Battery charging in only 5 minutes
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) RE: Range question, Need quick response
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Load testing EV components
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Battery charging in only 5 minutes
        by Rush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Load testing EV components
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Battery charging in only 5 minutes
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) RE: Has anyone tried switching thru series strings of small AGMs to
maximize range?
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) OT Re: Dean Kamen's sterling generator
 17) Re: Using an AC rated fuse in DC.
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Range question, Need quick response
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Generator Swap
 20) Re: Dragtimes Vote
        by "Roderick Wilde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Battery charging in only 5 minutes
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Range question, Need quick response
        by Rush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Load testing EV components
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Load testing EV components
 25) Re: Load testing EV components
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Load testing EV components
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Battery charging in only 5 minutes
        by "Alan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) RE: Load testing EV components
        by "Myles Twete" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---

      Hi Ken an' EVerybody;

   Wow! Very nice. I'm humbled that "we" would be honored by mention on a
Indian TV thing.After all we DID have an Indian fellow on here a few years
ago. Sorry can't remember his name, but he DID say that he had gotten a job
with the Riva factery?

   Now, if OUR Prez had made a remark about the List on prime time?or EVen
at 3am on C span?

    Rootin' for the Indians!

    Seeya

From: Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<<The all-wheel-drive hybrid-drive kitcar is not bad for what it is -actually very good. It has a turbodiesel rear axle, which gets 50mpg and runs on soybean
oil,
and there are electric motors for the front axle. It appears to run ok.>>

*Very* cool project!
I would really like to know where they hid enough batteries to drive the front wheels. Being a high school shop teacher, and having been involved in many large projects, I must say that this is quite an achievement. It is plenty hard enough to run an inner city auto shop, but tobe able to assemble such a vehicle is an ungodly undertaking.
Major kudos to those guys.
Anyone have contact info?

Ben

Sure....
Not a problem....

This should be a nice learning process....
How many Kwhr does your "EV" store ???

I hope you have a healthy check book. 150Kw chargers are not cheap...or
small.

I have a couple of 7 minute cycles in my log book.

Rich Rudman
Manzanita Micro