  1) Re: Contactor for 192 V and Zilla, Cableform A1200 questions
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Brad Baylor)
  2) Re: Contactor for 192 V and Zilla, Cableform A1200 questions
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Brad Baylor)
  3) Re: Article 625. comments
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Does 220mpg violate the laws of physics?
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Does 220mpg violate the laws of physics?
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: More Wrightspeed (was Re: Tesla Motors)
        by "Dmitri Hurik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: High Voltage Nationals
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Does 220mpg violate the laws of physics?
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Sources of Energy
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Still Blowing Fuses
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: More Wrightspeed (was Re: Tesla Motors)
        by Stefan Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) RE: More Wrightspeed (was Re: Tesla Motors)
        by Cor van de Water <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Sources of Energy
        by "Michaela Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Article 625 .. face to face .. with that ONE "genius" who
  inflicted this "absurdity" on the rest of us .....
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Article 625 .. face to face .. with that ONE "genius" who inflicted
this "absurdity" on the rest of us .....
        by Nick Austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Article 625 Interlock
 17) Re: Article 625 Interlock
        by Nick Austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Safe charging  (Was Art. 625 etc.)
 19) Re: Safe charging  (Was Art. 625 etc.)
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Safe charging  (Was Art. 625 etc.)
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) RE: More Wrightspeed (was Re: Tesla Motors)
        by "David Ankers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
>Contactors opening and closing in paralel are only a problem if current is
>present. If the contactors are opened and closed without current present
>there is no issue. Do make sure that they are wired in a way that they
>evenly share the current when it is present.

Ya but when I need it, might be when 1000 A is flowing and controller
has melted full on and cars are ahead, and knowing my Murphys Law
luck, several Albrights would fail welded just right so that power
keeps flowing... Even though my ultimate circuit breaker will be an
Anderson with pull handle in the cockpit, doing that takes a few more
ms and those cars are really really close ahead.. :) Plus the
simplicity of one big contactor I like.

Brad Baylor

Thanks for the info! I've sent off a request for quote to Cableform
for a 12 V one with the blowouts and no aux switches or diodes and
I'll get one of the NTE suppressors you mentioned.

One item down, a bazillion more to go.. :)

Brad Baylor