  1) Re: Car and Driver Runs 12.3 @ 103 mph in White Zombie!
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: reg weirdness
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Building a controller yourself
        by "Mark McCurdy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: motor HP relation to ICE HP
        by "Death to All Spammers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) From woodburn last year to WOW this year, Late Night Nationals Report
        by Jim Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Building a controller yourself
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Building a controller yourself
        by "Death to All Spammers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: From woodburn last year to WOW this year, Late Night
  Nationals Report
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) charging question
        by Matthew Milliron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) SepEx Control
        by "Mark E. Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Building a controller yourself
        by "Mark McCurdy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: charging question
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: charging question
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Battery selection
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: motor HP relation to ICE HP
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Building a controller yourself
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Simple "BMS" to keep batteries from bursting (was:
  woodburn.......)
        by Bill Dube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: charging question
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Danger den magII water pump
        by Ryan Bohm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Building a controller yourself
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) LNN pics
        by Jim Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Building a controller yourself
        by "Mark McCurdy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) RE: Building a controller yourself
        by "Joe Vitek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Reversing White Zombie
Let me tell you all .. the 2nd best seat in the house is watching White
Zombie launch..
>From the other lane...

This while you are making a LOT of tire smoke with Goldie.. and trying to
figure out how to keep her in my own lane.. then.. thing thing...
This large white thing.. Vaults... No... is Catapautled off the starting
line off to my left... Hey I should be watching ... My own damn 1200 amp
launch...

And Hoooollly Shit! that thing is about 25 Degres up angle.. and 50 Ft by me
and gone....Man that's a quick launch!!!

About the only part of the run in I can hold a candle to is my Low 3rd Gear
at 1000 amps. And at  that do  I Even slow down the receeding tail lights...

Wow.... I gotta get me one of them FAST Evs... I though I had one...
My mistake....

Spanked.. badly..
Nothing borken... about 6 runs... I out ran every body I think.. Clearly my
own lead woke up and brought back the old days.. of Run after Run of.. well
Now days
Tame levels of Soso runs.
I got down to a 17.0. with street tires and 20 PSI. I did two runs and
recharged in less than 8 minutes, Then dogged and let the 120 Fill Goldie
while I tuned chargers for the rest of the crowd.
So.. I have Goldie back to where she has been for the last.. what??? 8
years... time for some better ideas..

Madman