You are asking the wrong questions and volunteering too much information...
simply insure the conversion as a "stock," year, make, and model. Then add
an umbrella policy to cover the extra value of the conversion  with
justification in the form of receipts for the components. As with other
customized vehicles, the owners labor is not insurable. And you must deduct
the fair market value of the components removed: Engine, Radiator, Gas
tank, Exhaust pipe, muffler, cat-converter, alternator and others. You will
often find the components remover are worth nearly as much as the cost of
the electric parts so there is no value (or negligible amount) to affect
the insurance value of the vehicle (for example replacing an engine in a
car with a new one adds nothing to the value insurance will pay.)

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*