From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Cal Frye via EV
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 6:49 PM
To: Chuck Hursch; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVDL biz: From field is always "Electric Vehicle
Discussion List"

Whether I use Thunderbird on Windows or Postbox (a "fork" of
Thunderbird) on my Mac, my client displays messages as having come from
"Chuck Hursch via EV" for example. In the message source, it's the To:
field, not the From: field, that is "Electric Vehicle Discussion List."
Are you sure you've got T'bird set to display the right fields?

For reference, my version of Thunderbird is 24.3.0 on Windows 7, and
Postbox 3.0.11 on Mac OS 10.8.5...

Best regards,
-- Cal Frye, www.calfrye.com
/Be an Internet Sceptic/  Stop. Think. Connect.
www.stopthinkconnect.org - Be at least as safe on the
Internet as you are crossing the street!

"War does not determine who is right; only who is left. --Anonymous.