You're Brilliant!!

I've been trying to figure out how to set up a temporary solar array in the
parking lot at work so I can charge my 914.  I thought about what it would take
to build a freestanding structure I could erect in the parking lot and
concluded it was a ludicrous idea.  It never even occurred to me to build a
solar trailer!  Of course, I'd still want to find a way to lock it at night...

Cheers!
-Ben