Perhaps we should view the hybrid as a crossover vehicle for those insecure
individuals who are not ready to go BEV "all the way," (A "reluctant
virgin" so to speak.) I would note that many drivers of hybrids get a BEV
as their next car purchase. Demonstrating the validity of my premice.

Dennis Lee Miles (EVprofessor)

*Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.** (www.evti.org
<http://www.evti.org>) *

*You Tube Video Link:   http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*   in Central Florida

(Office hours: 12:00 Noon to 10:00 pm, New York time)