Ben, I am acquainted with Steve Clunn & Audrey,  they told me, several
months ago, that the Ford Explorer transmission had a removable tailpiece,
that with some work, can be used to fit a motor, to a drive shaft at the
universal. Steve did not volunteer, but he and Audrey drive all over the
USA, doing conversions, and he is certainly the one person I would
recomend, he could do the power train assembly for you including adapters
and all. you would just have to do the finish painting and cleanup and the
job would be done right! (I believe he bills by the hour, but less than
most plumbers...)

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

*          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *