Roland via EV wrote:
One day I was in the checkout lane at Wal Mart and had the whole shopping cart
fill with 1 gallon jugs of distill water that was on sale.  A guy said, what do
you use all that water for?  I said, I run my car on this water.  Add it to a
secret solution of H2S04 and Ionize with electricity and the way I go.

That's a great line, Roland! Thanks for my laugh of the day. Mind if I add it to my quotes file? :-)
--
Heat is the bullshit detector of efficiency claims. -- Jeff Shanab