On Aug 6, 2014, at 5:27 PM, "Roland" <e...@msn.com> wrote:

> They did this for me and was subjected for my installation, is to have a
> opposing belt in the opposite direction of each other or a continuous belt
> place on 3 or 4 pulleys 60 to 90 degrees of each other to reduce the bearing
> load of the drive unit.

...so...for example, from one side to the other, there'd be a pulley that just
spins, one electric motor, the drive shaft, the other electric motor, and
another pulley that just spins? And the bearings on the outer pulleys would
either be rated for the load and / or would be considered consumable?

Makes sense. But I'll see if I can't find a decent ME (perhaps at Gates
Made-to-Order Metals) to design it....

Thanks,

b&