The website is now working.  I forgot to save the changes.

I am not branching out to more services.  Better for me to learn how to use
Google and whatever new stuff they have added.  I used Google Picasaweb for
years without any trouble.  The images I linked to were migrated to G+.  I
am guessing that I am looking at them logged in as me, and the URL is
different when others try to go there.  I need to figure out how to view G+
as not me.

Peri has been able to see this now:
https://sites.google.com/site/michaeleross/misc

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:44 PM, EVDL Administrator via EV <
ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> On 19 Aug 2014 at 15:57, Michael Ross via EV wrote:
>
> >  I don't have another file service.
>
> The following are not official EVDL recommendations, but rather my personal
> suggestion.  They used to be official EVDL recommendations, but a few
> people
> found things to gripe about with them.  Now my official recommendation is
> see the Wikipedia lists of filesharing services.  But I personally have
> used
> the 3 below and have been satisfied with them within the limits and
> cautions
> stated on each one.
>
> I like imagebin http://imagebin.org/ pretty well.  However, paranoid
> browsers have fits over it, because apparently a few slimy users have
> figured out how to post malware there.  (My pix there do not have malware.)
> It requires no signup or login.  Just upload what you have and anyone can
> view it.  It has unobtrusive ads, if any.  You need javascript to post, but
> not to view photos. One big downside of imagebin is that your upload is
> temporary.  Their database holds 5000 photos, and new ones push older ones
> out.  Typical life of your photo is around 2 weeks.
>
> tinypic.com also requires no signup or login, either to upload or view.
> However, I think its ads are probably more aggressive.  (I don't know, I
> use
> various ad-blocking schemes on my computer, so I see none.)  It also
> requires javascript to post and view.  Photos on tinypic eventually vanish
> if they're not accessed now and then.  I just checked a photo I uploaded
> there in 2008, and it's still online, but a video clip I sent around 2002
> is
> gone.
>
> uploadhouse.com is a third site which requires no membership or logins,
> either to upload or view.  You do need javascipt to upload, but not to view
> the uploaded pictures. I don't know what the ads are like there either, but
> they do push their own hosting service pretty hard.  Also, make sure you
> get
> the URL right, because they allow (often VERY) NSFW pictures.
>
> Hope this helps.  Sorry for taking up bandwidth, but it's for EVDL
> business.
>
> David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
> EVDL Administrator

*Dalai Lama *