You have a high resistance connection about 5 or 6 cells from one end of the
battery pack.  A cell voltage will not read much of a voltage drop when not
under load. At a given load you are losing about 20.8 volts.  Divide that by
the cell voltage and this will be about the number of cells from one end of the
pack where the bad connection is.

It the same thing trying to find a bad receptacle in a string of receptacles.
When there is no load on this circuit, a receptacle indicator or a volt reading
will all read about 120 volts.  Now put a load on that circuit and test each
receptacle until you read about 120 volts, the last one is the bad one or poor
connection.

Connect a volt meter leads to the most positive and most negative of the
battery.  Read the voltage of the pack not under load and then under load which
will indicate a voltage drop. Now connect the volt meter across a cell post
connection plus the next link attach to the next cell.  If you just go across
the cell it self, you may not pick up this voltage drop.

Reading the voltage across the cell only which reads good, indicates there is a
high resistance link connections. To find a high resistance link connection,
connect the volt meter lead directly to one cell of the cell post and to the
other cell shunting the link.

This is call a cell shunt test we use to make sure that a initial installation
of the links have a good connection.  If you find one connection that has a
high resistance, you then can do a shunt test by bridging or shunting each link
with a volt meter in the milliamp scale while the charger is on.

CAUTION:  You must have insulated electrical tools, rubber electrical rated
gloves and a electrical rated rubber blanket to cover all the other connections
you are working on.

I cover many of my tools with heat shrink, which includes the sockets, sockets
extensions, and ratchets,

After you connect the volt meter, turn on the charger to about 10 amps.  Lets
say many of the cell links read about 0.001 amp, but when you find one that
reads higher than that, then tighten that one connection until it matches the
ampere of the other links connection.

If you are attach a BMS wire to the cell, it is best to make the connection
directly to the cell and the link goes on top otherwise the voltage indication
to the BMS may picking up the incorrect reading because of a high resistance
reading.

I am going to use a plated copper which is bi-metal connection design for this
type of connection which is furnish with the BMS units.

Roland