From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of via EV
Sent: Friday, 19 September 2014 6:22 p.m.
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Dissimilar metals on Headyways?

argh, stupid mailer keeps defaulting to html. Anyway, here's the post again:

This guy on endless-sphere cut one apart and says there is aluminum below the
steel screw part:

http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8109&hilit=BMI+inside

So my basic question is if the cell is already Al to Steel internally, might it
be better to go Al to Steel to Al (that last Al being my intercell connectors)
than to do Al to Steel to Cu (which would be copper intercell connectors)?