Hello Tom,

I selected these batteries to increase the voltage and reduce the weight.  My
first set of batteries was 300 ah cobalt cells with a maximum charge voltage of
252 volts similar to the Exide Tudor Cells which weigh 30 lbs each.  The total
weight of the battery pack was close to 3000 lbs that
included two large 1/4 inch thick aluminum battery boxes.  These battery boxes
were later change to epoxy fiberglass.

Had no problem driving to work up steep hills keeping up with the traffic at 75
mph.  The battery ampere at this speed was about 180 amperes.
I squeeze 10 years out of these batteries.  No longer had to drive out of town
to work, all in town driving, but there is no level streets in my
town.  I replace these batteries with Exide X 245 ah 6V for a 180 volt battery
pack.  Level driving battery ampere was about 90 amps, but the hill
climbing was over 200 to 300 amps which was about 50% of the drive during that
time.  Increase the voltage to 216 volts which had some what
better performance, but the weight of the was over 7500 lbs. Did not get over 5
years with these batteries.

My next battery pack was the Trojan 6 volt 245 AH at 180V which lasted 8.5
years.  Did not have to drive a 5 mile road that incline's up hill for that
distance.  The last pack I have now, is the U.S. 6 volt 252 AH at 180V that has
about 6 years on it.  These do not have the performance that the
the Trojans have.  Very weak acceleration on slight rises on hills, on level
grades the performance is still normal.

Giving these batteries to a person that is building a EV which will weigh half
of my EV using 20 of the best ones in this pack.

Roland