Admittedly I don't read a lot of traditional media. But I do see a lot of EV-
related media. So I'm puzzled by your reference to lots of anti-EV rhetoric.
Where are you seeing it?  I'm not. In fact, I see lots of positive things
everywhere about EVs. I also see people much better informed about them than
they ever have. And the awareness seems to be beyond just the "usual suspects."

Further, as I would have never imagined when I first started pushing EVs over
25 years ago, the movement towards EVs is going well beyond the light duty
niche.

I'm confident that they're here to stay, and in many flavors.

I think that these are good times for EVs.

Sent from my iPhone