I'm not sure I agree... I think that everything has its limits and it's fine to
admit and respect them.

Let me ask you, if your boss, the day of the " must-have-for-trade-show parts"
asks you to pick up 20 bags of cement, and it would grossly overload the springs
of your care, would you say Yes of course, or No my car cannot take that kind of
weight?

Rush
Tucson AZ