On Apr 14, 2015, at 5:40 AM, brucedp5 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> In any case, don’t get your hopes up too high on a truly versatile towing
> capacity because electric power isn’t similar to a traditional engine’s
> twist.

Huh?

Range questions aside, an electric vehicle with ~700 HP / ft-lbs should
absolutely stomp all over anything else on the market. And with all of that
torque there from a standing stop...I can't imagine how gas could possibly be
any more "versatile" than that.

Hell, this thing should be able to tow the broken-down tow truck with the
broken-down still-full pickup truck still on the flatbed.

b&