It just boggles my mind how these comments can be made while Knowing nothing
about the engineering that has gone into these cars to make them able to tow.
What gives any indication that they can't tow as well as any other car or for
that matter that they will over heat? They don't have adequate cooling? I
suggest that people that make accusations back them up with facts. Geese.

Mark Grasser