From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of John Lussmyer via EV
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 2:11 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List; Ben Goren
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: GM Would Be Smart To Launch An e-Pickup Truck Before
Tesla

On Fri Oct 23 13:29:35 PDT 2015 ev@lists.evdl.org said:
>On Oct 23, 2015, at 12:49 PM, Willie2 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:
>
>> I have four of these: http://is.gd/j4BtyS on order for about $1300 each.
>
>Updates on how those work out for you would be appreciated. Oh paper, they're
>worth considering for my PHEV Mustang....

The specs are the usual jumble from chinese manufacturers.

        Rated Discharge Current (A)
30A
        Instantaneous Maximum Discharge Current (A)             40A
        Maximum Peak Discharge Current (A)                              120A

See anything odd about the above?

--

Tigers prowl and Dragons soar in my dreams...