Daniel Eyk Vancouver, Wa. Electric S-10 project E-15 project E8M

    On Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:42 PM, John Lussmyer via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

 On Thu Jan 14 21:31:03 PST 2016 ev@lists.evdl.org said:
>You will need power similar to the 650 hp of the stock Corvette.  The Tesla
>P85D has over 700 hp for 4600 pounds, so in the ball park.  That 650 hp is
>about 485 kW.  With a battery voltage of 400V, you need 1200 amps from your
>batteries, through the controller, and into your motor(s).  That is serious
>power!

And something like th White Zomie (and Black Zombie) beat those power levels
quite handily.
Oops, oh yeah, those are DC systems.  Not sexy enough.

--

Tigers prowl and Dragons soar in my dreams...