If you happen to be coming to Las Vegas there are quite a few options.

http://nevadaeva.org/mgm-resorts-international-unveils-large-scale-evse-rollout/

On 4/27/2016 6:25 PM, via EV wrote:
 Possibly, but in both cases I explained several ways, slowly, and clearly (I
think) what I was looking for.  In both cases they were completely clueless, as
if (and probably so) they had no idea what an electric car was. Now, this was
the reservation line and they probably have a very defined set of things they
do. But on the other hand these were two big hotel chains. I thought at least
after a few rounds of confusion they would turn me over to a supervisor or
something. It will be interesting to see if my emails to corporate get