I have a similar device in my old Electron Ford Escort - a ZEVA fuel gauge
driver plus. It works quite well with the old Ford analog gauges.
http://www.evwest.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=144
You might try their setup file - might be the same device as the one you have,
just made in Australia.
Tom Keenan