> On Feb 18, 2017, at 8:27 PM, Peri Hartman via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:
>
> Don't know how you do it. In my 2011 Leaf, I went 30 miles RT from a full
> charge (10 bars). When I got home it was well into the 3rd bar from the
> bottom. So, about 40 miles range?

Peri,

Get the LeafSpy app and an OBDII Bluetooth adapter. Follow the display for
"GIDs" instead of the Leaf instrumentation. The state of charge gauge is not
linear. On my 2011 Leaf with the original pack, four bars remaining was 50%
state of charge.  The new pack is about the same.

It also loses a bar pretty much every time it is power cycled and it takes a
while to recover.

Ed