I'm working on replacing the diodes and MOSFETS in a Curtis 1231c, and need an electrically and thermally conductive heat transfer compound to put between the MOSFET's/Diodes and the heatsync they attach to.

They are mechanically attached with screws, so I think a grease would be fine and I don't need an adhesive.

It's an aluminum heatsync if that matters.

Suggestions I could source from digikey preferred.

Also, I need to mechanically stabalize my capacitors. I'm thinking of using a high temp silicon, as what was on the pre-existing capacitors looks a lot like cured silicon, but if you have any suggestions for stabilization/potting I'm interested in hearing options.

Thanks,
Jay