 Subject: Re: [EVDL] All composite 63 Vette EV body out of the mold.
 To: "jerry freedomev" <freedo...@yahoo.com>, "Electric Vehicle Discussion
List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 Date: Friday, June 30, 2017, 5:03 AM

 Jerry-
 Would love to see some pictures as your build
 progresses!Thanks,Tom
 On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at
 7:27 AM, jerry freedomev via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 wrote:

                      Hi All,

                               Things are
 moving along in my 63 Vette looking EV project.   The
 body, hood, doors were pulled out of the molds Friday so now
 the fun begins!! ;^)

                               It still has
 some touchup, fitting the doors but should have it home
 Friday.   The shop with the mold which normally make drag
 racer bodies, USBody,  were amazed how strong it was with
 my layup inside to make it structural as going to be a
 unibody/monocoque with a composite chassis bonded into a
 single piece.

                             It is the male
 mold for my actual production one which I'll modify some
 to make more aero, easier, stronger to build  at less
 weight and make the production simplified molds  from it.
   The mold it came out of has 10 parts vs mine will be 3
 parts.  ;^)

                             Now in the process
 of taking a 90 C4  Vette apart for suspension, steering,
 A/C, etc which I'm selling the other parts to pay for it
 and take the motor out which being fairly handicapped now, I
 just can't do anymore.  So I sold the transmission for
 $100 but to get it they have to take the motor, A/C,

  etc out.

                           Once that is done
 Saturday I hope, I can handle the rest by working until I
 hurt too much, rest, repeat at my home shop.

                            Once the suspension
 is off I can design, build the composite chassis and mate it
 all together fairly quickly.

                             Right now using
 2  6.7"motors because I own them, I'm on SSI so
 lowest cost is a big factor,  but hopefully I can get an
 A/C EV motor/controller that is hacked I can use.   But
 must be a shaft output I can put on a diff .  Might have to
 change rear suspension so I can adapt a Tesla to it now they
 have been hacked.   And hard to beat in power, cost as
 more crash.

                              It should end up
 weighing 1800lbs or so with 2 Volt packs worth 600kw if I
 can use it which should get me 150, maybe -200 mile range as
 I drive it.

                              As now legal to
 build 325 25 yr old or more looking cars/yr/model and 5k/yr
 /company with minimal/Hot rod regulations, my goal is
 producing production lines of multiple models including El
 Camino, a Van, A Brubaker Box style gull wing tiny van, 68
 Mustang fastback, etc.

                              All done the
 same tech in  EVs drives to get EVs being produced locally
 since big auto certainly isn't going to fast enough as
 they have shown.

         Jerry Dycus

 group/NEDRA)

 --
 “The
 purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our