Sounds encouraging. And, you had no issue with the skykomish or Sultan QC working properly?
Peri

------ Original Message ------
From: a.swackham...@comcast.net
To: "Peri Hartman" <pe...@kotatko.com>; "ev" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 07-Jul-17 10:30:14 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: US Highway 2

Peri, I have done this several times. I usually end up in Plain. From Edmonds we make it to Skykomish, charge there and have about 22 miles left as the summit. Regen down and have 22-25 miles left at Plain. On the way back, full charge when leaving Plain. Plenty of extra at the summit and regen to Sultan. Home with 40+ to Edmonds. That is summer travel. Winter is a little more tight but have done it several times. Plan to go to Wenatchee in a few weeks and maybe Chelan.