Does anyone know of a source for the AC and DC switch / breakers on a Fair
Radio charger? These appear to be some type of aircraft or mil spec switch with
I believe an integral breaker. When I first rebuilt this charger I got a pair
from Bob Rice but I forgot to ask him where he found them. Or I forget what he
said. Either way. Could use a pair and prefer stock replacement ones so I don't
have to adapt or butcher the case. When I first got this unit I opened it up,
cleaned and checked all the diodes and connections and installed a large 120v
fan and it has been the neatest charger / power supply I have ever owned. It
has charged everything from Citicars to Jets, Zappys and golf karts and been
used for various electrolysis projects like refining and plating. Damn the US
used to make great stuff. Dach.

PS, still got about 50 Rudman Mk I regulator un-populated boards if anyone has
the parts list / docs laying around to share. Shame to see them going to waste
in a box.

 "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" - Theodore Roosevelt “We
reached the old wolf in time to watch a fierce green fire dying in her eyes
.... I was young then, and full of trigger-itch; I thought that because fewer
wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters’ paradise. But after
seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain
agreed with such a view.” - Aldo Leopold