As far as I can see the Zuumer is another orphan electric vehicle.  So if I
want to run the vehicle..which is in almost perfect condition, I will have to
rebuild the pack. Two 25.6v batteries for 51.2v system voltage. The cells are
pouches.  Each when fully charged is 4vdc.  3.6 nominal.  I counted 7 pouches
each 10 inches long in the pack.  LiMn2O4.  These are not very good cells but
were used 10 years ago because they were relatively safe with only 500 cycles.
I'd just love to refill the battery cases with modern cells but what to get? It
is so confusing.  It would be nice to be able to reuse the cases & chargers.
The cases slide into the top plate of the battery compartment.  Can't seem to
find many 11 ah modules at 3.6vdc.  Most at the 11ah level are pouches.  My
battery doesn't seem to have BMS which is why I have fully charged cells and
dead cells side by side.  I may be able to make one full battery between the
two batteries but that won't do me much good.  Are there
  rechargeable D cell size 11 ah batteries out there?  What is a good
compromise?  It seems that I may with newer technology go down slightly in
voltage from 3.6 to 3.2v and gain ah.  What to do?  Any advice welcome.
Sincerely, Lawrence Rhodes
Original specs.:

..25.6v 11ah 280wh part number ZCB-000150 29.4v charger It takes two 11 ah
packs to run the Zummer each fully charged at around 28vdc.  51.2v nominal
voltage for the Zuumer system to work. Fully charged 56vdc KP2403TL Charger
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Enerpower-Pedelec-Silverfish-Zhenlong-battery/dp/B00KKRXHS0
 This is almost identical to my packs.  Just a different connector for the
charger.  Same bottom electrical connector.  But no locks.  Mine have locks on
the bottom next to the connector.