http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-spotted-Tesla-3-EV-in-Louisiana-tp4687846.html
EVLN: (spotted)> Tesla-3 EV in Louisiana
A Tesla Model 3 is going around the country – now in Louisiana
We are just a month in the Tesla Model 3 production ramp and vehicles being
... to be among the first to see the brand new all-electric vehicle in your
region ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-25k-Ioniq-First-UK-Drive-review-epa-r-124mi-ts-103mph-0-60mph-9-7s-tp4687845.html
EVLN: £25k Ioniq> First UK Drive review epa-r:124mi ts:103mph 0-60mph:9.7s
First UK Drive: Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Electric cars are becoming an increasingly common sight on UK roads, and
will continue to do so as people move away from conventional petrol and
diesel cars ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Isle-of-Wight-s-first-Leaf-Electric-taxi-is-now-accepting-bookings-Islandwide-uk-tp4687844.html
EVLN: Isle of Wight’s first Leaf Electric taxi is now accepting bookings
Islandwide.uk
ISLE OF WIGHT'S FIRST FULLY ELECTRIC TAXI LAUNCHED
“I decided to go for an electric car over a conventional petrol or diesel
powered car as I think there are exciting and a pleasure to drive. The cars
are smooth and quiet ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts