Hi Jay,
Indeed an 8' piece of cable 10 AWG copper has close to 0.01 Ohms of
resistance.
The Leaf modules have about 3 mOhm internal resistance so 0.006 for the
series pair
but you have 3 series pairs in parallel, so 0.002 Ohms in your case.
Now for the internal resistance of the golf cart batteries....
I once had a 120V (20 GC batteries) truck that I remember the pack
sagging quite hefty
under full load, which was only 300-500 Amps. So, I am guesstimating
that the internal
resistance of a well-used Golf Cart battery might be as high as close to
0.1 Ohms.

So, my expectation of connecting your Leaf modules to the two GC
batteries with the
10 AWG wire is that the Leaf modules will hardly sag, just go down with
being discharged over time,
the wire will not drop more than a few tens of volts and thus the GC
batteries will be
pushed close to 16V with the current probably somewhere in the 20 - 40
Amp range.
The GC batteries will be fizzing and bubbling gas from being
over-charged, but that is all.

Try it and you will find out, this is just my expectation.
Cor.