I have heard cases of yellowing and/or cracking with some products. My
conclusion was this is a product-specific issue that may have either showed up
after the product was left installed beyond a certain number of years without
being replaced. High heat or high sun exposure probably accelerated these
issues for the affected products. I don't think all brands were affected. (I am
not aware of cases of Xpel failing in these ways).