I finally bought some Tesla stock.  THe only stock I own.

I just wanted to contribute to his vision independent of whether it made
any money or not.  But our "finincial advisor" said she could not process
the order becaue she and her company is bound by the fiduciary rule from
letting me do anything that is not in my best interest!  SHe said that her
company consideres Tesla as over priced by at east a factor of two and not
viable.

OK, now what?  So she established another account that was not bound by the
feduciary rule and I bought a few shares.

THen an article this weekend lends light and opened my eyes.  FUlly 27% or
almost one thrid of Tesla investors are short, meaning all their stock is
BETTING on Tesla's FAILURE.  So of course, when ever they comment on Tesla
they bash it, and try to scare other investors away, because every time the
stock goes up, they lose millions.

https://cleantechnica.com/2017/10/08/epic-battle-happening-musk-tesla-haters/

Screw em!  Go Tesla Go!

Bob