Being short does not mean that they are being on Tesla's failure. They are
betting that the stock will go down from where it is.

I don't short stocks, because the potential loss on a short is infinite.

But if you look at the stock price, you'll see that the current price is
extremely high based on any traditional valuation. But it always has been -
that's how the stock gas been behaving up to now.

Sent from my iPhone